Werner Paddles Cyprus HOOKED Carbon Fishing Kayak Paddle
The Werner Paddles Cyprus Hooked Fishing Kayak Paddle is our most advanced high-angle paddle, with our best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Cyprus is the smart choice for those fishing with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the highest performance.
Werner Paddles Cyprus Hooked Benefits
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your line or tackle. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to our Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
- New 2016 Hooked logos with artwork inspired by Werner Paddle's Pro-Staff Rob Choi.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
Werner Paddles Cyprus Hooked Specs
||46cm x 18cm
||2, 4, or "Adjustable Length" (220,230,240,250,260)
||Washington State, USA