Werner Paddles Zen 95 HOOKED Fiberglass Fishing Kayak Paddle
Before even getting to the water you will feel the balance and see the attention to detail of the Werner Paddles Zen 95 Hooked Fiberglass Fishing Kayak Paddle. Werner Paddles Premium fiberglass process blends perfection in craftsmanship and materials for a stiff, light, precision looking blade. Add Werner Paddles new HD Graphics, and now you have a work of art. A carbon shaft helps keep the overall weight down and from hours of testing, a perfect overall flex to the paddle.
Werner Paddles Zen 95 Hooked Benefits
- With decades of design experience, we saw a need to innovate blade shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Our stand up fishing paddle is designed with a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Suited to increase the efficiency and power of your forward paddling. Find and stalk more fish with less energy.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Mid-sized 95” blade suits those wanting to move more water but don't want to be overy fatigued by mid-trip.
Hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. Comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose our carbon blend straight shaft in fixed length for lightest weight, a 16” LeverLock adjustable system or our 3-piece travel breakdown also with LeverLock.
- No matter your Fit option choice, our shafts are optimized for flex and strength, to be comfortable in all applications.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
Werner Paddles Zen 95 Hooked Specs
|Model||Zen 95 Hooked|
|Size:||18.75in x 7in|
|Surface Area:||95 in2|
|Offset:||10º Shaft to Blade offset|
|Pieces (Available):||1,2,3 piece|
|Made in||Washington State, USA|
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.